Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,028 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11004 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 19% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,288 (Q11,708) in Guatemala City.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)