Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,640 (¥340,545) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,600 (about 3 hours ago)