Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.635 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,251 (C$3,544) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevitas costs 5.00 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)