Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,751 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01132 EUR / INR
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 32% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,163 (₨102,699) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)