Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 30% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,255 (2,459KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 6 hours ago)