Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09082 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,140 (12,555 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)