Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09027 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 28% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €932 (10,322 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)