Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08977 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €894 (9,953 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)