Cost of living comparison between Meknes, Morocco and Aveiro, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09221 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €493 (5,343 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Barcelona costs Bs 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamburg costs €27,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €6 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)