Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09345 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €473 (5,062 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)