Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Aveiro, Portugal
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,118 (﷼ 57,215,644) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 3 hours ago)