Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01201 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 15% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,364 (113,574 MT) in Maputo.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)