Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €1,978 in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)