Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 23% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,212 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (about 3 hours ago)