Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 33% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,130 in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,151 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,000 (41 minutes ago)