Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04162 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,375 (Mex$ 33,048) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 100 BYN (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)