Cost of living in Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00202 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyzylorda (Kazakhstan) is 59% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €699 (346,531 KZT) in Kyzylorda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Krasnodar costs руб 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)