Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 861 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20106 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,485 (RM7,386) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)