Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09731 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 84% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,314 (kr 34,060) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)