Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01111 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €812 (руб 73,140) in Krasnodar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)