Cost of living in Kraków, Poland vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22554 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,388 (6,156 zł) in Kraków.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)