Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02946 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €982 (33,330₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)