Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.634 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €1,989 (C$3,135) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangui costs 855 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)