Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 39% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,031 (4,536,929 Shilling) in Kasese.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)