Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01133 EUR / INR
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,098 (₨96,917) in Karimnagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 2 hours ago)