Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 970 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00510 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 53% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €840 (₨164,476) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)