Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02972 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 6% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,594 (53,623 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)