Cost of living in Kampong Cham, Cambodia vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00020 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Cham (Cambodia) is 27% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,234 (6,114,754 Riels) in Kampong Cham.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$34,990 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 160TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chiang Mai costs 1,900 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nukus costs 11,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 4 hours ago)