Cost of living in Juigalpa, Nicaragua vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02374 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juigalpa (Nicaragua) is 28% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,363 (57,416 C$) in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)