Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01136 EUR / INR
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 55% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €722 (₨63,546) in Jamshedpur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)