Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 43% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,571 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)