Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 44% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,454 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Doha costs 11 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)