Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00708 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 205% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €4,874 (₨ 688,678) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Azua de Compostela costs RD$ 500 (about 6 hours ago)