Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09745 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,338 (23,987 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)