Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.560 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 45% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,468 (NZ$4,407) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)