Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 414 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,174 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,958 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abbotsford costs C$22,995 (about 4 hours ago)