Cost of living in Grenoble, France vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 36% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,317 in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)