Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €1,872 in Funchal, Madeira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 3 hours ago)