Cost of living in Florence, Italy vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €1,994 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangui costs 855 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)