Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,325 in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)