Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 560 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23134 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 69% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,704 (11,690 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)