Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Aveiro, Portugal
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01127 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 24% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €472 (Taka 41,863) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Christchurch costs NZ$849 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dar es Salaam costs 313 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 450 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Luís costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)