Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Aveiro, Portugal
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01137 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 22% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €486 (Taka 42,719) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Tehran costs ﷼ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Pretoria costs R 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stavanger costs kr 510 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨75 (about 2 hours ago)