Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,194 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01188 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 19% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €608 (Taka 51,225) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)