Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01147 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 22% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €586 (Taka 51,085) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)