Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Aveiro, Portugal
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01136 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 25% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €564 (Taka 49,602) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brighton and Hove costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $661 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Resistencia costs ARS $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Calama costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)