Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Aveiro, Portugal
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01127 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 22% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €487 (Taka 43,208) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $404 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabriz costs ﷼ 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brescia costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)