Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,145 (Rp 19,597,074) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $807 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$61,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jammu costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)