Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00035 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 22% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,320 (3,725,588 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa12,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$800 (about 4 hours ago)