Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22653 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,068 (S/. 4,716) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Munich costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)