Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03413 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 13% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,471 (L 43,090) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)