Cost of living in Cologne, Germany vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,758 in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)