Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €1,839 (2,166 CUC) in Cienfuegos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Arkhangelsk costs руб 72 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)