Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.824 EUR / USD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,637 ($3,202) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vancouver costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)