Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.824 EUR / USD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,564 ($3,110) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 5 hours ago)