Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.828 EUR / USD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,149 ($2,596) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)