Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €1,968 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $24,449 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 18 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Murcia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)