Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15738 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,040 (R$ 6,608) in Campinas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)